Take a look at the top-performing articles from this past year! (And click the story's title to give it another read.)
10. Pump Motor Installation Tips
Some installation tips to help get the longest life possible from pool pump motors.
9. 6 Ways to Stretch Chlorine
Save time and money by using less chlorine with these helpful tips.
8. Hot Springs in Montana
Of the 120 known hot springs in Montana, about 20 are commercially operating today. One such example is Quinn’s Hot Springs, tucked into a remote location about an hour outside Missoula.
7. Soaring Gas Prices Rattle Service
Service companies report how they are dealing with the rising prices at the pump.
6. California Pool Industry Water Crisis Getting Worse
Driven by California's ongoing drought, water conservation plans are hurting swimming pool construction.
5. Recycled Vinyl Liners Offer An Exciting Renewable Pool Option
Industry products are evolving to minimize energy usage and waste. Add vinyl liners to the list.
4. BioLab Reopens New-and-Improved Trichlor Facility
The new, state-of-the-art facility reopens with significantly increased production flexibility and enhanced safety features, in readiness for the 2023 pool season.
3. Mythbusters: Pool Chemistry Truisms That Don't Pass the Sniff Test
Sort through some of the most popular well-known sayings and ideas on water care and maintenance — some are true, but many aren't.
2. The Chlorine Genie: A Different Approach to Salt Chlorine Generation
A novel technique of producing chlorine using salt and electrolysis.
1. Large Chlorine Plant to Open in August
BioLab hopes that once the new facility is back online, the pool and spa industry won't have the chemical shortages we're seeing now.