Pool & Hot Tub Alliance is recognizing young professionals in the pool and spa industry. See the organization's criteria below:
The Young Professional of the Year Award is a peer-nominated award recognizing a forward-thinking leader under the age of 40 who will be the voice and next generation of pool and spa professionals.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Nominee is committed to being a positive role model for the profession and peers.
- Nominee is currently under the age of 40.
- Nominee has been employed in the pool, hot tub or spa industry for at least three years.
- Nominee actively participates with PHTA at a local or national level.
- Nominee is a current employee of a PHTA member company in good standing.
The 2021 Young Professional of the Year nomination deadline is August 27. Learn more here.