The Florida Swimming Pool Association (FSPA) recognized 10 individuals as Chapter Directors of the Year during the 51st annual Everything Under the Sun Expo.
Each year, individual chapters of the Florida Swimming Pool Association have the option to select one of their members who has given exemplary service in both their local and state-wide communities to be chosen as Chapter Director of the Year.
The 2022 winners are:
- Broward Chapter Director of the Year – Terry Nicholas, Shamrock Pool Services, Inc.
- Central Florida Chapter Director of the Year – Jay Cunningham, Picture Perfect Pools
- Charlotte Harbor Chapter Director of the Year – Nicki Pressley-Rice, WEK & Company
- East Central Florida Chapter Director of the Year – Dennis Brooks, Cypress Creek Outdoors
- Florida Gulf Coast Chapter Director of the Year – William Diefenbach, Aqua Leak Detection
- Florida West Coast Chapter Director of the Year – Tim Converse, Solar Solutions, Inc.
- Manasota Chapter Director of the Year – Todd Starner, Starner Brothers
- North Central Florida Chapter Director of the Year – Brent Handy, Paragon Pools
- Space Coast Chapter Director of the Year – Tommy Diaz, 365 Pool Service
- Tampa Bay Chapter Director of the Year – Ryan Roby, Gorman Company - Tampa
“Each of these individuals represent at their core what FSPA stands for, which is leading with both passion and integrity,” says Elizabeth McMurray, FSPA Executive Director. “We celebrate these incredible champions of the pool and spa industry and thank them for continuing to enhance our mission of advancing the industry in our state.”
The Florida Swimming Pool Association is a trade association for the pool and spa industry in Florida. There are approximately 750 member businesses in 16 Chapters across the state. Members are required to abide by a code of ethics and to be properly licensed and insured. FSPA provides the industry with access to continuing education courses, information on current trends and issues, and an arbitration program and government relations representation. FSPA is governed by a Board of Directors.