The Young Professional of the Year Award is a peer-nominated award recognizing a forward-thinking leader under the age of 40 who will be the voice and next generation of pool and spa professionals.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Nominee is committed to being a positive role model for the profession and peers.
- Nominee is currently under the age of 40.
- Nominee has been employed in the pool, hot tub or spa industry for at least three years.
- Nominee actively participates with PHTA at a local or national level.
- Nominee is a current employee of a PHTA member company in good standing.
The submission deadline is June 15, 2022.
2021 Young Professional of the Year:
- Allen Jerabeck, Tarson Pools & Spas
2020 Young Professional of the Year:
- Julie Kazdin Boucher, Kazdin Pools
2019 Young Professionals of the Year:
- Justin Ivey, Blue Wave Pool Service & Supplies, Inc.
- Reid Schindler, Schindler Design Co.
- Travis Thompson, Cascade Custom Pools
2018 Young Professionals of the Year:
- George Barnett, KB Custom Pools
- Stephen Neville, CBP, CSP, PPSO, Island Construction Corporation
- Erik Taylor, Chlorine King Pool Service
- Mallory Wachowski, DesRochers Backyard Pool Co.
2017 Young Professionals of the Year:
- Alexa Dal Pino, CBP, Dal Pino Quality Pools
- Ben Cook, Superior Pools of Southwest Florida
- Jeffrey Campbell, United Aqua Group/Aquatech
- Joshua Henderson, Memphis Pool Supply Co.
- Joshua Sharitz, HHHunt
- Michael Gesmond, Heritage Pools
- Mitch Katz, CBP, CSP, Elite Landscaping, Inc.
2016 Young Professionals of the Year:
- Ben Bock, SCP Distributors, LLC
- Brian Porter, Premier Pools & Spas
- Brandon Miller, Cajun Pools & Spas
- Jason Vaughan, CBP, National Pools of Roanoke
- Jacob Durand, J & M Pool Services
- Jon Krawczyk, Superior Pools of Southwest Florida
- Michael Ament, Town and Country Pools
- Jospeh Varone, CBP, CST, All-Island Group
- Stephanie O’Neil, Contemporary Watercrafters, Inc.