NESPA inducted its 2022 to 2023 Board of Directors at the Association's Annual Membership Meeting. The new Board President, Julie Kazdin, was joined by her father, George Kazdin, who also served as NESPA President in 1986.
"Representing members from across the region and all segments of our industry, this board is ready to tackle the challenges ahead and create new opportunities for our industry," says newly elected President Julie Kazdin. "For over 60 years, the focus of NESPA has been supporting our members' success. The Board and I look forward to continuing to deliver on that promise in the year ahead."
The following members of the Executive Committee for the association were sworn into office:
Julie Kazdin, Kazdin Pools
Kyle Chaikin, Chaikin Ultimate Pools
Deer Park, N.Y.
Rob Romano, David Cooke Plaster
Isaac Keselman, Aqua Doctor
Chas Bogardus, Budd's Pools & Spas
The Board is also comprised of representatives from the Northeast Spa and Pool Association's four Chapters as well as Directors at Large.
Directors At Large
- Benjamin Basch, American Pool Management
- Barry Kenny, Bel-Aqua Pool Supply
- Jeff McGalliard, Premier Pools & Spas
- Michael Todd, Rainbow Pools & Construction
- Bill Drakeley, Drakeley Pool Company
- Pat McDougal, Newtown Pools
- Rob Romano, David Cooke Plaster
Long Island Chapter
- Kyle Chaikin, Chaikin Ultimate Pools
- Ed Cohen, Chaikin Ultimate Pools
- Ken Barthman, Dunrite Leisure Pools
Metro N.Y. - N.J. Chapter
- Robert Blanda, Mill Bergen Pool Center
- Isaac Keselman, Aqua Doctor
- John Migliaccio - Retired
Penn - Jersey Chapter
- Sean Bishop, The Pool Experts
- Sarah Garrahan, Blithe Sales Company
- Jeremy Hasbrouck, Hasbrouck Pool and Spa