Pool & Hot Tub Alliance is recognizing dedicated retail professionals in the pool and spa industry. See the organization's criteria below:
The Retailer of the Year Award is a peer-nominated award recognizing one outstanding retailer that has advanced the retail profession through outstanding achievements and dedication to the industry.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Nominee is committed to being a positive role model for the profession and peers.
- Nominee must have proven track record of meeting or exceeding industry standards in retail service.
- Nominee has been involved with, managed or owned an industry retail business for at least three years.
- Nominee actively participates with PHTA at a local or national level.
- Nominee is a current employee of a PHTA member company in good standing.
The 2021 Retailer of the Year nomination deadline is August 27. Learn more here.