Leslie’s has a long-standing commitment to serving the communities it supports and takes pride in providing expert help to customers looking to further enjoy their pools and spas.
Now in 2021, Leslie’s is taking that commitment a step further by introducing the Pro Partner Program, a new program designed to support the growth of pool maintenance companies as well as provide a solution to customers looking for weekly pool maintenance. Since Leslie’s does not offer regular pool maintenance to its customers, the company will recommend pros that do regularly care for pools and spas.
The Pro Partner Program connects residential customers looking for weekly maintenance with local pool and spa professionals (called Pro Partners) who are ready and willing to assist. When a customer asks a store employee for regular pool maintenance help or scans a labeled QR code located at the store cash wrap, Leslie’s takes the customer’s information and passes it on to the appropriate Pro Partner to facilitate the introduction. The connection of referrals is a win-win-win scenario, as the customer benefits by getting contacted by a Pro Partner, the Pro Partner benefits by getting a referral for new business, and Leslie’s benefits by providing answers to their customers and fulfilling their service offerings.
Thus, the comprehensive program delivers numerous benefits to pool maintenance companies of all sizes that are looking to grow their business, increase efficiencies and maximize community impact.
Other program benefits include:
- Wholesale pricing on the products pool pros use every day — and if a Leslie’s location doesn’t have something a pro needs, they vow to get it
- A rebate program that allows pros to earn money back based on their annual spend
- Major equipment benefits, including extended protection on Jacuzzi equipment and other select products
- Vendor partnerships that feature access to discounts and other member benefits from selected vendors — such as SPPA, Skimmer and more
- Convenient store locations, most of which are open seven days a week and feature extended daily hours when compared to distribution sources
- Free in-store water testing
- Free in-store labor
- Free pool cleaner inspection
To become a member of the Leslie’s Pro Partner Program, all a pool trade professional needs to do is ask their local Leslie’s store manager or email Leslie’s at email@example.com.
All potential partners are interviewed before approval. They will be asked to show proof of insurance and are required to sign a contract. Once a member, partners are also required to fulfill yearly spend commitments to retain membership.